Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Friday, June 22, 2012

(UPDATED June 24th) What you have been waiting for !


And i have GOOD News !
I Am willing to post my Most Important Mods  Not willing to most ALL my important mods, for example the Hat mod.

The Dispatcheffects
-Smoke : "test_dispatcheffect 100 100 100 100"
-Lightning: "test_dispatcheffect teslazap 7000 8 99 50"
-Explosion: "test_dispatcheffect 0 0 0 100"

The Teleporter Hopper (I AM FOUNDER)
(This is not a mod but a Glitch)

You build a teleporter entrace/exit
and pick it up with the Levitation mod down below
you enable Noclip, and start flying around.
Then you put down your entrance/exit and you should see the Teleporting level hoovering on the real teleporter. if you jump on the telporter now you can jump very high!

This needs practice !
So don't be dissapointed when it is not working...


The Levitation Mod ( i think that's a cool name for it :D ) 

[ There are 2 Variations!! ]

1) !picker

Pick up Object:
 "ent_fire !picker setparent !player"

for example: 

bind "RIGHT" "ent_fire !picker setparent !player"

Put down Object:

 "ent_fire !picker clearparent"

for example:

bind "LEFT" "ent_fire !picker clearparent"

________________________________________________________________

2) ent_setname #### 

Pick up Object:
 "ent_setname picked; ent_fire picked setparent !player"

for example: 

bind "RIGHT" " ent_setname picked; ent_fire picked setparent !player"

Put down Object

 "ent_fire picked clearparent"

for example:

bind "LEFT" "ent_fire picked clearparent"


Last Updated on 14-06-12 19:50 Central European Summer Time

[NEW!] Added the mods


Last Updated on 22-06-12 16:40 Central European Summer Time


[NEW!] THIS POST IS THANKS TO THE COMMENT OF : Sraccel (June 24 ,2012 3:19 PM)









I was hoping for this message earlier but finally someone contacted me for it :p

it is about the problem when you try to bind your object to you, and it binds to someone else.
This problem is only possible when you use the First Option : The "!picker "
Picker is great to use when you want to pick stuf what you are actually facing. But !picker also has a big negative point.

!picker ONLY works when YOU ARE THE HOST of the server you are in.

When you use !picker in a random server, your item wil bind itself to the host of the server.

I hope this message is helpful for all the users that had/still have this problem.


Last Updated on 24-06-12 on 18:07 Central European Summer Time

Contact me/comment if there are problems or need help :)

Your host: Sennheiser_


5 comments:

Sraccel said...

Do you have any idea why most of the time, the item that I try to pick up will bind to someone else? :/

Sennheiser_ said...

@Sraccel
Yes i know why this happens
You see, the First option : "!picker " only works when YOU (The person with the command) are the Host of the server you are in. That's why I ALWAYS use the ent_setname #### command. :)
add me if you want :)

Sennheiser_

Sraccel said...

Okay thanks for the explanation on !picker. That's what I had always used. The item that I tried to pick won't budge, but if I'm lucky, I'll find someone else with some other item awkwardly bond to him XD

Yesterday I tried the ent_setname method but it still had similar problem. Only this time when I tried to pick it up, the item disappear and later I found out that it's bond to someone else. Difference from the !picker problem is that the item is exactly the one that I wanted to pick and I'm also able to unbind the item from that person.

Sennheiser_ said...

There can only be a problem when someone else in the server uses the same Name for his item as you do
for example, you us ent_setname hat
your item is called hat
if someone in the server also uses "ent_setname hat" the hat will go to him.
there can't be an other problem.
add me on PS3

Sraccel said...

Okay thanks. I'll add you when I get on.