Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Saturday, January 5, 2013

Portal Credit post.

I have been notified of the fact that the Portal Lyrics / ending credit are very popular.
Normally you would end up at this picture :


But this is just a picture If you'd like to use any text from it you should write everything...
Therefor I will write the fill lyrics here , so can easily copy them and use them. maybe for your own video.

This was a triumph
I'm making a not here: HUGE SUCCESS
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction
Aperture Science
We do what we must, because we can.
For the goods of all of us
Except the ones who are dead

But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake

And the science gets done and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive.


I'm not even angry
I'm being so sincere right now.

even though you broke my heart and killed me
And tore me to pieces
and threw every pieces into a fire
as they burned it hurt because 
I was so happy for you
Now these points of data make a beautiful line
And we're out of Beta, we're releasing on time

So I' GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned
For the people who are still alive.

Go ahead and leave me

I think I'd prefer to stay inside
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you
Maybe Black Mesa
THAT WAS A JOKE, HA HA , FAT CHANCE
anyway this cake is great
It's so delicious and moist.
Look at me still talking when there's science to do
When I look out there it make me GLaD I'm not you
I've experiment to run, there is research to be done
On the people who are still alive.

And believe me I am still alive.

I'm doing science and I'm still alive
I feel fantastic and I'm still alive
And while you're dying I'll be still alive
And when you're dead I will be still alive

STILL ALIVE

STILL ALIVE




Note: The Extra stuff on the side. The logo's will come later today :)


Yours Sincerely Sennheiser_
 & The Tobmps3 Crew
 - Krieg_B_JONES ( Rank : Server Creator )
 - JRSincProductions ( Rank : Promoter )
 TOBMPS3™

No comments: