Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Saturday, March 16, 2013

Just a quick post (+ pics )

So..


Today (so far) I have hosted the following servers :



TF2_US_EC_02


TF2_US_WC_02


TF2_US_EC_14


TF2_US_EC_08


All of these servers were testing servers, and were easy to modify. 



I have played with PBY_BC-PotaDOS

and JRSincPRoduction



Some realy close friends, which also have some of my rarest mods, and other good mods. 



Here are some pictures. 



( as you can clearly see, my friend PotaDOS had my awesome Hat mod ) 


< Here you see him wearing the hat >

< Here you see my welcome text and his hat , which ended up on his head by accident >

< he is so cute, he's waving at me :D >



< once again my welcome text > 










Yours Sincerely Sennheiser_
 & The Tobmps3 Crew
 - PBY_BC-PotaDOS_ ( Rank : Tester  )
 - Krieg_B_JONES ( Rank : Server Creator )
 - JRSinCProductions ( Rank : Promoter )
 TOBMPS3™

5 comments:

Anonymus ;) said...

You seriously can't be thinking that the so called 'hat mod' is yours... You really shouldn't take credit for something that you probably didn't even do. I feel sorry for you... And even if you created it on your own, just to let you know, I MADE IT AS WELL, not that hard. Plus I have been watching you for quite a while and you keep on accusing someone else on your mistakes (like in PBD, you still haven't created it and platinum_koala and PBY_boomer, your co-workers even created many versions on the heavy football)

-Another modder on PS3, you will never know who I am.-

Ps. I believe this is a blog for the orange box modding, not to your freaky updates that says how awesome you are and how good you are at modding. I haven't seen anything related to real modding (not just stupid server commands) for ages!

Sennheiser_ said...

How would you expect to give credit if you'd rather stay Anonymus :)
For me it would be no big deal giving away the credit. Just contact me on my email, and we'll fix this.

Anonymus ;) said...

I do not seek for credit. That's why I shall stay as anon to everybody. But it's just a pile of commands that can be found easily. :) Just giving you some feedback.

Sennheiser_ said...

Would it satisfy you if I gave away the Hatmod in public?

Anonymus ;) said...

I don't think that it's a good idea, it's very rare code.
But you already did, so,,
But good, you posted some mods! Now tell me, what is it that you seek the most (tf2 mod)? I could give you some help with the PBD or whatever.

my email: anonymus.stalker93@gmail.com