Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Monday, April 8, 2013

Team Fortress 2 is back online.

Team Fortress 2 is back online. 

Updated Game Features.


  1. Reduces Lag ( for me at least )  
  2. brighter view 
  3. Scoreboards ( leaderboard ) fixed
  4. Max friends ( not sure if this is confirmed or just a rumor )

I was not able yet to see if they changed the state of the server like:
-Are we still able to mod it
- or stuff like glitches.

I will be checking this later today and tomorrow. 

Anyone who is feeling like helping me, add me on Sennheiser_, and you may participate on my journey.


Side Update : 

I recently found a new glitch in Dustbowl ( Second cap area )
I will be uploading a video of it soon.


Yours Sincerely Sennheiser_
TOBMPS3™

4 comments:

Anonymus ;) said...

You can mod, my scoreboards have been updated again and the dustbowl glitch can be found on youtube. I don't think that Team Fortress 2 on PS3 has got that much updates tho.. they just might have been updated the scoreboards. And the brightness, -maybe you just changed your tv settings?

Sennheiser_ said...

What Glitch in DB are you talking about?

Anonymus ;) said...

First round, second cappoint.

Sennheiser_ said...

First round, Second Cap area. Okay.

Nevermind.
This guy has it as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iWaujrzJ9LQ#t=127s

I just did it somewhere else int hat hallway, xD

FoolishMe lol