Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Monday, July 16, 2012

2 New Friends



I made two new friend on PS3 and they are great friend :D
they use my mods, they are happy about my blog and are not afraid to tell it to the world :p 

I am talking about Vajacjc & Platinum_Koala!







Red colored Engineer with buddha

easy command is here :
bind "STICK1" "ent_fire !self color 255+0+0; buddha"

Vujacjc:
i asked him to join me and he said no.

i asked why, and he said just wait a second i am editing my CFG to promote Tobmps3.

here is his say command :






Platinum_Koala 
Is the person who asked me if i could help him with a zombie file, he wanted it to be edited so contacted me via my blog.
normally i never do Zombiefile related stuff, but i was like : CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
so we worked on it and are still working on it .










Scout with Buddha lol !



No comments: