Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Thursday, April 4, 2013

Notice to Everyone!

Dear blog viewers and Senheisser,

This is the first and only time that I will post on this website. When I first started modding on the PS3 and Orangebox, I came to Senheisser after visiting his website shortly after it had opened to try and find out how to get a specific entity to work to be able to display advertisements on a server. When I first approached Senheisser, I presented him the Zombie Mod script created by KnivesandGuns and Netham45 which contained a segment of the code needed to display and custom onscreen messages. At the current time,I had no idea how the script actually worked and what everything did, everything looked like a wall of text to me. To my surprise, Senny actually figured out how it worked and I decided it would be a good idea to keep in contact with him to possibly discuss future mods that I can create and learn about.



Eventually, this Modding Crew had been created, and I have been working with Senny ever since. Everything was going well, until recently, with the incident of the PBD. What many of you don't know is that Senny and I had started working on the PBD ever since about last August with the hopes of finishing it before winter.With school and other things getting in the way, we delayed it up untill December and decided to finish it by New Years. This was the plan, however unlike in the previous mods and projects I took on,I decided to see if Senheisser actually knows what he is doing, rather than just relying on us to do things for him.As time passed, Senny kept delaying the release of PBD up to a point where both me and Boomer actually started thinking whether or not Senheisser actually knows what he is doing.

As a result, due to frequent delays in promises being made and broken to the viewers, both me and PBY_Boomer had decided to break away from the TOBMPS3 Crew to go our own separate ways.

While I doubt that there is a even a significant enough viewer base to care for the mods that both me,Boomer,and Senheisser created throughout the time that we worked together; what many of you visitors looking to use these 'awesome' mods don't know is that creating these mods is not as easy as it looks, and it involves many commands that take hours of formatting and researching to accomplish, depending on the size and complexity of the new game mode being created.

There eventually became a point where both me and Boomer actually surpassed Senheisser and decided to  researching other things in our free time, simply because we felt that Seheisser relied on us to deliver new content to his website on a regular basis, which essentially made us feel like we were being used by him for his blog.

As some lone visitors and commentators may have noticed and pointed out, This blog for the most part doesn't really contain any actual mods... Sure, you might find a few commands here and there, but there is nothing really significantly special about this blog. Rather than having productive posts about modding, there are many posts scattered throughout this blog that focus on random things that no one really has a care for and are completely unrelated to Orange Box modding (Sexy Alyx Vance is one example...)

With all of these factors put together, both me and Boomer thought this solution would be the best for us.We are sorry that things came out like this, but I'm sure that you were anticipating this to happen eventually as this type of behavior could have not gone on forever.

It was a pleasure working with you in the early days of your blog, but I can't really say the same thing currently. I hope you will understand why we are leaving and will understand. Good luck with your blog, and hopefully one day we can work together again...



- Platinum Koala & PBY_Boomer



P.S: Sorry for the long read, but I felt I needed this to be said and explained. Also, If you delete this post or modify it in anyway Senheisser, you will just be lying to yourself and all the visitors...

1 comment:

Sennheiser_ said...

You even spelled my name wrong.