Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fun gameplay with TESLA-H-I--4LIFE & terryjt

This was a real fun gameplay, even tho i could not see a single player, i could see my own teammates by their name but not as person, I COULD NOT SEE THE ENEMY but stilll i had 6 kills :D
( #LikeABaws)




This was the red side of 2fort (in my Point of view)
this and mostly all of the other picture are made possible by the command name "mat_wireframe 3" (3 is just a value, it can change from 1 to 3 ) 


so this is how I saw my friend TESLA and how i see the bridge where i was standing on ( I DOD NOT SEE A BRIDGE)
(see in the back are little green renderboxes around the grass)


Here is TESLA again nest to the renderboxes of the grass


i was able to see things throug the wall.


i can see through the wall.


i can see every line which is use to create the map


Terryjt going in disguise
(on the background you see the red side in wireframe)


it speaks for itself ( cannot see Terryjt and bridge)



TESLA and grass renderboxes and wireframe 3


Picture from above ( used noclip)
You can clearly see all the Piramids used in the water


An other picture from above 


Picture from above the Blu Intelligence room


here you can see that i cant see the bridge and that the water is bvuild with piramids


This is how I saw M_A_G_N_U_S his Dispenser
(I only saw the little screen)


Terryjt in the spawn room, I can only see his name 


With the medic i could find him without looking at him (lol)


Here i used a glitch which gives you to possibility to find the other person , even when he is on the red team ( here he is still on the blu team but see left corner I AM AN ENGINEER :o )

(comment and i will explain the glitch)

No comments: