Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Saturday, July 28, 2012

MY b-day servers

From yesterday 10pm GMT+1
my B-day server was online
the server was online at EC_07 and EC_09

unfortunatly i could not be in the server as long as i want, because well, i turned 18 and i had to serve my guests. :p

but i was happy when everyone got drunk, ( they dont drink so much when they are drunk lol )

but it was fun for the minutes i was in my own bday server :p

Do you want to know more about the features of my server, click on the page posts FB to see my latest posts.

No comments: