Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A few changes.

So I make this new post just to inform you of a few changes.


First of all.

The shop that I promised, will never come, since the plan that i have to choose is to expensive in my opinion.

Instead of the shop I'd like to introduce something else, and that is the easiest wat to sell stuff.

But it requires full trust of you guys.

The plan is as followed:
You transfer the money to me as you browse though certain files in the list.

You transfer the amount of money that is equal to the price of all selected files you'd like to buy.

After confirmation i will send you the files as soon as possible.

As you do this. Please send an email to tobmps@hotmail.com with a discription of your wanted files.
and a print-screen of your confirmation that you transfered money to my paypal account.

Second of all.

As you can see I posted a little text document in top of my blog with all my contact information.
And as you can see I participated on more sites.

- TF2PS3Community 
- Team Fortress 2 PS3 Facebook Page

From now on you can find all my updates on
- The blog
- My Facebook page : TOBMPS3
- The Facebook group : TOBMPS3 Group
- Team Fortress 2 PS3 Facebook Page
- Twitter Personal
- Twitter TOBMPS3 Page

I recommend visiting the TF2 PS3 Community.
Even tho it requires a register.

NOTE: It does not contain files on how to mod.
The website is mainly for discussion about Team Fortress 2.

Third of all.

The Booserinum PBD Game mode is experiencing some trouble during the testing and scripting.
The Script do not work properly because of the severe lagg in TF2.
And i am not capable of creating WC_ servers every time.

I work hard to get the Arena mode done by the 10th of september.

After that I will work more on the Booserinum PBD Game mode.



Yours Sincerly Sennheiser_

No comments: