Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Thursday, August 23, 2012

Problems with the shop...

So i am experiencing a lot of problems when setting up my shop.

The first problem is, The stage I am working in is a 30 day trial stage.
So that means my shop must be done in 30 days, thats actually not the problem, butI contacted the owners that support my shop online.



Question:  Hello Brian.
My shop is going good thanks.
But I have a question, the shop sais it's a demo version, and that I have X days left.What if I publish my shop before the days expire?
Will my shop still be online or do I need to upgrade my account for it to stay online?

Yours Sincerly
Sennheiser_
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:10:08 +0000 

Reply: Sennheiser,
Thanks for writing. If you publish the shop and open to the public, you’ll need to select a plan, but the actual content of your shop will be unaffected by the change – everything you’ve done so far will carry over once you’re on a paid plan.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Brian Alkerton





Second problem, When setting up my paid plan, as Brian sais in the reply, start from $29,00
And that only grants me limited features.

Btw I think I won't make more than $29,00 in a month :o
So thats pretty expensive for a simple shop...




But I already thought of something better :)



Sennheiser_

No comments: