Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Why my blog is the best

So Here i explain the Facts why My blog is better than others.

I'll get to the point right away. ":)

  • My blog is 100% free.
    No login required.
  • My blog gets updated every week.
    mostly once in 2-3days
  • I am very active on PS3
    You can find me by these names
    -> Sennheiser_
    -> PBY_RbotUnicorn
  • You can contact me via
    -> Facebook
    ->Twitter
    -> E-mail
    -> and the blog itself.
  • I give enough information  in the posts and mostly add pictures and video to make it easy to understand.
  • I respond within 2 days.
  • I test all my mods myself in-game.


Here is a list of TF2 blogs that  Require login , or are Inactive
  • howtomodtf2onps3.webs.com ( login )
  • tf2hax.webs.com ( login )
  • howtomodtf2onps3.blogspot.com ( last post : Monday november 21 , 2011 )
  • rac-hack.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/11159411 ( Login / last post : October 31, 2010 )
Thats why my blog is better than others.

If you don't agree, please comment in the comment area below :)


Sennheiser_

No comments: