Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm Starting to sell CFG's !

Some of you might have seen my facebook update.
( - If not be sure to add me on facebook. - )


But I am starting to sell my CFG's .


Due to some problems, I will be unable to set up the CFG Shop.
So I had to come up with something else, but still a way to sell it to you.



You guys, Whoever want to buy my CFG's must trust me on my word.


The idea is :
You Send me a message with What CFG you want, and after that you pay me, by using a payment method.
-Paypal would be the best option.


From the moment that I receive money, I will send you the requested CFG's.
I will check my bank account status everyday, so you will never have to wait longer than 1 day.


I think that is fair.


If you have questions about the CFG's Please send me a Personal Message (PM)
By using the Contact-form added to the top of this blog.
Please send me your PSN name, so we can stay in contact through PS3.


Here a picture from the Facebook update :







Yours Sincerly Sennheiser_

No comments: