Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stopping the Projects for now.

Dear Followers / Visitors/ people who are waiting for new gameplays.

I'm pretty much unable to do anything with my CFG's since my PS3 crashed :(
- I can not test anything.
- I can not experiment.
- I can not ensure you guys of good codes , if I haven't tested them myself.
- And I can not advertise myself.

ALL The Projects will be stopped from now on.
We will pick up the work later.

We , The TOBMPS3 Crew and me , Sennheiser_ personally find this very hard to tell you.
and we apologize us for the inconvenience.

We will do anything we can to get back on track as soon as possible !
We hope that this date will be the first of December.



Yours Sincerly Sennheiser_

No comments: