Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm Back !



Sennheiser_ is back online !

My dad recently gave me a new HDD and I had to format my whole PS3, So everything was gone, saved data, accounts, etc..
But I was so smart, that I put all my passwords ever used on my computer :D

I will be coming back to modding asap!
And I will be creating testing servers and modded servers for you all as soon as I get back home ! :D

If you want to participate in one of those Servers, ( and wish to come on this blog in a picture ) then you should add me on my PSN : Sennheiser_






















Yours Sincerely Sennheiser_
 & The Tobmps3 Crew
 - Krieg_B_JONES ( Rank : Server Creator )
 - JRSinCProductions ( Rank : Promoter )
 TOBMPS3™


No comments: