Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Sunday, August 19, 2012

I had problems...

So.... a week ago I received this message...




______________________________________________________

Someone recently tried to sign in to your Google Account, igotthacrazymonkeystyle@hotmail.com. We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account.

______________________________________________________





Since i received the message, some of my passwords started changing every day...
I was unable to log in on my email, and blog for 1or 2 days.

I had to create a new email to send a new mail for resetting my password to there.

But everything is okay now :)



Sennheiser_

No comments: