Translate

Search mods

ARE YOU NEW HERE , WELL HELLO THERE!


For all of the beginning modders
and
- grave_lol_reap
&
- KDX42 ( CVAR link )
&
- Asssisingreen500


Handy tools to start.
And 2 important programs I recommend when you are a noob to modding.


Programs
Notepad++

Brute CRC 32


Handy Stuff


Video Tutorial below by SpikedLamb.
_______

_______

Colors

Random Mods

Mod Tutorial


FrozenState's : Mod Tutorial



FrozenState's : Script Optimization



Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Unfinished Maze in Private Server :)

While i was in my Private Server. i was thinking of creating a maze. well i created a maze, Not finished yet, but that was due to the time ^_^
I tried to make a 2 story maze :)
As you can see below :)
It Started good in my opinion :)

I know there are still a lot of open spaces :o

As you can see this was in TF2_US_EC_12
and didnt lagg at all !
even with so many props spawned in it :)




Why I started a maze was because of boomer. he gave me the idea to make one :)

No comments: